Oh, Du Fröööhlicheehee
AbsoluterNeuling : Oh, Du Fröööhlicheehee
A children's Christmas choir was left in tears after shopping centre security guards told them to shut up. The 23 children - aged three to five - were ordered to stop singing carols because they were too noisy. Nursery school teachers had taken the kids to entertain shoppers at Nottingham's Exchange Arcade, reports the Sun.
Claire Ellis, 38, mother of three-year-old singer Harrison, said: "It's disgusting. Christmas is a time for hearing little ones sing. Naturally they get excited but this was a special day for them."
Sharon Hastings, supervisor at Jesters Child Care Nursery, in Gedling, Notts, said: "I couldn't believe it when we were asked to leave. We hadn't caused any disruption and we weren't being loud." And store manager Lorraine Harvey said: "None of our customers complained about the kids."
But security staff said the children were being noisy and had already been asked to quieten down before they intervened. Exchange Arcade manager Joe Joseph said: "I was told by the security guards that they were making a noise - and not singing."
Unter 4 Millionen Arbeitslose:
Dr.UdoBroemme : Der Center-Manager
1. Children should neither be seen nor heard from -- ever again.
2. I never met a kid I liked.
3. I like children. If they're properly cooked.
4. Madam, there's no such thing as a tough child -- if you parboil them first for seven hours, they always come out tender.
5. They are also very good with mustard.
6. Anyone who hates children and animals can't be all bad.
Es genügt nicht, keine Gedanken zu haben, man muss auch unfähig sein, sie auszudrücken.