Freedom rulez - Power to the Oily?!
vega2000 : Freedom rulez - Power to the Oily?!
Egal was die anderen sagen, God's Army hat die bis über die Zähne mit biologischen und chemischen Kampfstoffen entwaffneten irakischen Krüppel tapfer besiegt. Der Irak ist ziemlich platt, der Weltfrieden und die ehemals irakischen Ölquellen sind gerettet, historische Kunstschätze von unschätzbarem Wert wurden erfolgreich außer Landes gebracht oder zerbröselt und die vor all dem Ruhm ganz beträufelte Bush-Administration reibt sich einen drauf, rühmt sich nochmal kurz und weil's so schön ist, reibt sie sich gleich noch einen - pups!
Die Westianizer and Sons, Inc. übernimmt ab sofort bzw. auch weiterhin die wichtigsten Aufgaben zum "Schutz und gegebenenfalls auch zur Verteidigung" ihrer Vereinigten Nationen von Amerika, während die mehr sekundären Dringlichkeiten wie Sicherheit, humanitäre Hilfe, Wasser, Brot und Straßenfegen von der UNO geregelt werden dürfen, ebenfalls wie gehabt - thanks God George for that!
Alles läuft also reibungslos, kein Mensch ist bei dem harmlosen Rumgebumse im Irak draufgegangen oder gar zu Schaden gekommen, Rummy hat's doch schon immer gesagt - damn, dieser verdammte Plan war und ist simply excellent, right?!
Die Herren Frieden, Freiheit und Eierkuchen sind jetzt endlich da, wo sie bis vor kurzem noch gar nicht hingehörten, ehrlich! Ehrlich? Ehrlich, und damit jetzt nicht schon wieder die Hippies und die Kommunisten mit ihrem dämlichen Gewäsch die einzig wahre WARheit in Grund und Boden heulen, wollen wir, die Gagarama-Besatzung, der amtierenden Bush-Regierung ausnahmsweise aber gerne unter die schwitzeligen Arme greifen und auch mal Beweise vorlegen. Beweise, die eindeutig beweisen sollten, dass Öl oder Geld oder gar Öl und Geld überhaupt keinste Rolle spielen, weder in the Battle um Bagdad noch sonstwo in Amerika - double pups! Et Voilà, die Beweise biddeschön ..
Die neuen Machthaber
Die Pentagonpläne für die Besatzungszeit im Irak
Auszug aus: DER SPIEGEL 16/2003 - Frieden aus dem Pentagon
Paul Wolfowitz, 59
als Pentagon-Vize Koordinator der Nachkriegsverwaltung, langjähriger Betreiber des Saddam-Sturzes
General Tommy Franks, 57
Hoher Kommissar und Oberbefehlshaber der allierten Truppen am Golf
General a. D. Jay Garner, 64
Chef der Übergangsregierung mit 23 Ministerien und Sitz in Bagdad
zuletzt: Präsident des Rüstungskonzerns SY Coleman
zuvor: 1991 Organisator im halbautonomen Kurdengebiet im Nordirak
General a. D. Bruce Moore
zuletzt: Vizekommandeur des US-Kontingents in Somalia 1995
zuvor: mehrere Vietnam-Einsätze
Barbara Bodine, 55
Bagdad und Zentralirak
zuletzt: Lehrbeauftragte für Internationale Politik
zuvor: US-Botschafterin im Jemen
General a. D. Buck Walters, 63
zuletzt: Manager eines Versicherungsunternehmens
zuvor: Stabschef der 5. US-Armee
Ahmed Tschalabi, 58
Berater im Finanzministerium
zuletzt: als Chef der Oppositionsgruppe Irakischer Nationalkongress Aspirant auf das Amt des Premierministers
zuvor: in Jordanien wegen Betrugs verurteilter Banker, seit 1958 im Exil lebend
Philip Carroll, 65
Koordinator des Wiederaufbaus der irakischen Ölindustrie
zuletzt: Chef des Öl-Multis Shell
Zalmay Khalilzad, 51
Verbindungsmann des Weißen Hauses zur irakischen Opposition
zuletzt: Afghanistan-Beauftragter im Nationalen Sicherheitsrat von Präsident Bush
zuvor: Mitarbeiter von Wolfowitz und Lobbyist der Ölfirma Unocal beim Taliban-Regime in Kabul
Lewis Lucke, 52
Koodinator für den Wiederaufhau
zuletzt: Mitarbeiter eines privatenEntwicklungshilfe-Untemehmens
zuvor: Berater der US-Behörde für Internationale Entwicklungshilfe
Michael Mobbs, 54
verantwortlich für elf Ministerien und für die Säuberung der Verwaltung von Saddam-Anhängern
zuletzt: Organisator der umstrittenen Internierung von Taliban und Qaida-Verdächtigen in Guantanamo auf Kuba
zuvor: Abrüstungsunterhändler der Regierung Reagan
Robert Reilly, 56
Reorganisator des irakischen Rundfunks
zuletzt: Direktor des Senders Voice of America
zuvor: Mitarbeiter der Regierung Reagan
George Ward, 58
Koardinator derhumanitaren Hilfe
zuletzt: im Auftrag des Pentagon Polizeitrainer auf dem Balkan
zuvor: US-Botschafter in Namibia
James Woolsey, 61
zuletzt: Rechtsanwalt und Lobbyist großer US-Untemehmen
So weit so gott .. na, noch Fragen?
Och nö danke lass ma ..
stiller teilhaber : well - vielleicht das noch
War Profiteers, in Africa, as Well as Iraq
by Dena Montague
As Bush creates a corporate protectorate in Iraq, many companies who stand to benefit from reconstruction and oil exploration there are familiar to Africans. Shell, Bechtel and Fluor Corporation are all associated with massacres and crimes against humanity in Africa. Oil giant Shell Corporation had a hand in the death of Ken Saro Wiwa and the massacre of hundreds of Ogoni in the Niger Delta of Nigeria. Bechtel has profited from and exacerbated the ongoing war in the DRC. And Flour Corporation had tight relationships with the Apartheid regime of South Africa.
Shell in Nigeria
One of the latest announcements concerning executive positions in post-war Iraq was that Philip Carroll, former chief executive of Shell Oil Company, is a "a leading contender to oversee Iraqi oil production," according to the New York Times. Mr. Carroll, who headed Shell through the 1990, oversaw the company's Nigeria operations during the dictatorship of Sani Abacha, a time of massive political upheaval.
Shell was, and continues to be, the largest oil producer in Nigeria.
During the 1990s a powerful people's movement emerged in the Niger Delta, Nigeria's main oil producing area, to hold the company accountable for massive environmental damage caused over decades by its operations there. The movement began with the Ogoni people, a small community of half a million people living on land which contains some of the sweetest crude oil in the world. Shell's operations on Ogoniland devastated the people's farming and fishing areas, which were central to their survival.
Internationally renowned political activist, author and Nobel Peace Prize nominee Ken Saro-Wiwa led the Movement for the Survival of Ogoni People (MOSOP) based on principles of non-violence. The movement was met with violent retaliation from the Nigerian military, supported and paid for in part by Shell Oil Corporation. In reaction to Ogoni protests, the Nigerian military under Abacha detained and abused thousands of Ogoni and summarily executed hundreds, including Ken Saro-Wiwa.
Carroll was CEO of Shell Oil throughout this period and his company regularly collaborated with the Nigerian military during the uprising, according to Human Rights Watch. Shell admitted to having made direct payments to Nigerian security forces and importing arms used by the Nigerian police. In fact, the company continues to have its own police force known by people in the region as the "Shell Police," and that force continues to be linked to civilian deaths in the area.
The Bush Administration claims it wants to ensure that the sale of Iraqi oil benefits the Iraqi people. If this is true, the man tapped to lead the revival of Iraqi oil industry, is not the right person for the job. Carroll led a corporation that collaborated with the brutal Nigerian military under Abacha and did nothing to ensure that the population benefited from the company's presence. To this day, Shell has failed to successfully clean up the damage left behind on Ogoniland from production operations abandoned in 1993. The Nigerian population as a whole suffers tremendous poverty in a country that lacks a functioning infrastructure, despite having in the world's sixth largest oil producing capacity.
Is this the legacy the Bush Administration plans on leaving in Iraq?
It is the legacy left by Shell Oil Company under Carroll.
Bechtel in the DRC
As one of the largest construction and engineering companies in the world, Bechtel is the top contender for hundreds of millions (and potentially billions) in reconstruction contracts for post-war Iraq. Some attention has been paid to the mess the company has made in Boston and possible conflicts of interest because of its close connections to the Bush administration.
But, there are ongoing concerns about Bechtel's role in the Democratic Republic of Congo that have not received adequate attention. Bechtel was interested in winning business in the mineral-rich Congo and established an early and friendly relationship with the rebel leader Larent Kabila in 1997, before he took control of the whole country. Bechtel went one step further than many of its Western competitors involved in the Congo by supplying high-tech intelligence and offering to draw up a master development plan and inventory of the country's mineral resources free of charge. According to the Wall Street Journal, the company compiled, "the most complete mineralogical and geographical data of the former Zaire ever assembled, information worth a fortune to any prospective mining or oil firm." The company also commissioned and paid for NASA satellite studies of the country to develop detailed maps of the DRC's mineral potential." Robert Stewart, an executive representing Bechtel International Inc. became a trusted advisor to the Congolese leader, traveling the country with Kabila.
Coincidentally, one year after Bechtel initially expressed interest in mapping the mineral date in the DRC, coltan was discovered in the eastern region. This mineral is used in cell phones, computers and high tech devices. Since the discovery of the mineral, rebel groups in the Congo have made hundreds of millions of dollars on the illicit sale of coltan to the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Fluor in South Africa
Fluor Corporation is one of the largest engineering and construction companies in the world, and it is one of Bechtel competitors for reconstruction contracts in Iraq.
In the 1980's Fluor was accused of helping to further apartheid in South Africa through business dealings with the white government, where the company helped build what was at the time the world's largest plant producing commercial oil from coal. The project was proposed to guarantee a domestic supply of oil as international supplies were cut off due to sanctions.
Fluor also helped build oil refineries in apartheid South Africa. As The Guardian reports, Fluor is the subject of "a multibillion dollar lawsuit claiming that it exploited and brutalized black workers in apartheid-era South Africa." Part of the claim includes accusations that "Fluor hired security guards dressed in Ku Klux Klan robes to attack unarmed workers protesting against poor pay and conditions."
Dena Montague is a Senior Research Associate at the World Policy Institute
stiller teilhaber : oder doch lieber das
Bin Laden Met with the CIA in July and Walked Away
Michael C. Ruppert
[© COPYRIGHT 2001, All Rights Reserved, Michael C. Ruppert and From The Wilderness Publications, www.copvcia.com. May be copied and distributed for non-profit purposes only.]
[Expanded and Revised April 18, 2002]
[Editor?s Note: I don?t think we?ve ever been happier to make a correction when we have made an error. Until recently ? relying on an Oct. 31, 2001 article in Britain?s The Guardian -- which stated, ?Carlyle's other holdings span an improbable range, taking in the French newspaper Le Figaro and the company which bottles Dr Pepper,? we had believed that Carlyle actually owned Le Figaro. The Guardian story had been written in the context of Carlyle?s overall role as a buyer and seller of companies. We were recently forwarded information from the Guerilla News Network (www.guerrillanews.com) citing the French publication Liberation as having reported that Carlyle?s ownership of Le Figaro is actually only 4.9%. The term ?holdings? can be interpreted in two ways and this new information makes the Figaro story ? which has not been retracted - even stronger.]
FTW, November 2, 2001 ? 1200 PST -- On October 31, the French daily Le Figaro dropped a bombshell. While in a Dubai hospital receiving treatment for a chronic kidney infection last July, Osama bin Laden met with a top CIA official - presumably the Chief of Station. The meeting, held in bin Laden?s private suite, took place at the American hospital in Dubai at a time when he was a wanted fugitive for the bombings of two U.S. embassies and this year?s attack on the U.S.S. Cole. Bin Laden was eligible for execution according to a 2000 intelligence finding issued by President Bill Clinton before leaving office in January. Yet on July 14th he was allowed to leave Dubai on a private jet and there were no Navy fighters waiting to force him down.
In 1985 Oliver North ? the only member of the Reagan-Bush years who doesn?t appear to have a hand in the current war - sent the Navy and commandos after terrorists on the cruise ship Achille Lauro. In his 1991 autobiography ?Under Fire,? while describing terrorist Abu Abbas, North wrote, ?I used to wonder: how many dead Americans will it take before we do something?? One could look at the number of Americans Osama bin Laden is alleged to have killed before September 11 and ask the same question.
It gets worse, much worse. A more complete timeline listing crucial events both before and after the September 11th suicide attacks, which have been blamed on bin Laden, establishes CIA foreknowledge of them and strongly suggests that there was criminal complicity on the part of the U.S. government in their execution. It also makes clear that the events which have taken place since September 11th are based upon an agenda that has little to do with the attacks.
One wonders how these events could have been ignored by the major media or treated as isolated incidents. Failing that, how could skilled news agencies avoid being outraged, or at least even just a little suspicious?
1. 1991-1997 ? Major U.S. oil companies including ExxonMobil, Texaco, Unocal, BP Amoco, Shell and Enron directly invest almost billions in cash bribing heads of state in Kazakhstan to secure equity rights in the huge oil reserves in these regions. The oil companies further commit to future direct investments in Kazakhstan of $35 billion. Not being willing to pay exorbitant prices to Russia to use Russian pipelines the major oil companies have no way to recoup their investments. [?The Price of Oil,? by Seymour Hersh, The New Yorker, July 9, 2001 ? The Asia Times, ?The Roving Eye Part I Jan. 26, 2002.]
2. December 4, 1997 ? Representatives of the Taliban are invited guests to the Texas headquarters of Unocal to negotiate their support for the pipeline. Subsequent reports will indicate that the negotiations failed, allegedly because the Taliban wanted too much money. [Source: The BBC, Dec. 4, 1997]
3. February 12, 1998 ? Unocal Vice President John J. Maresca ? later to become a Special Ambassador to Afghanistan ? testifies before the House that until a single, unified, friendly government is in place in Afghanistan the trans-Afghani pipeline needed to monetize the oil will not be built. [Source: Testimony before the House International Relations Committee.]
4. 1998 - The CIA ignores warnings from Case Officer Robert Baer that Saudi Arabia was harboring an al-Q?aeda cell led by two known terrorists. A more detailed list of known terrorists is offered to Saudi intelligence in August 2001 and refused. [Source: Financial Times 1/12/01; See No Evil by a book by Robert Baer (release date Feb. 2002).
5. April, 1999 ? Enron with a $3 billion investment to build an electrical generating plant at Dabhol India loses access to plentiful LNG supplies from Qatar to fuel the plant. Its only remaining option to make the investment profitable is a trans-Afghani gas pipeline to be built by Unocal from Turkmenistan that would terminate near the Indian border at the city of Multan. [Source: The Albion Monitor, Feb. 28, 2002.]
6. 1998 and 2000 - Former President George H.W. Bush travels to Saudi Arabia on behalf of the privately owned Carlyle Group, the 11th largest defense contractor in the U.S. While there he meets privately with the Saudi royal family and the bin Laden family. [Source: Wall Street Journal, Sept. 27, 2001. See also FTW, Vol. IV, No 7 ? ?The Best Enemies Money Can Buy,? - http://www.copvcia.com/members/carlyle.html. ]
7. January, 2001 ? The Bush Administration orders the FBI and intelligence agencies to ?back off? investigations involving the bin Laden family, including two of Osama bin Laden?s relatives (Abdullah and Omar) who were living in Falls Church, VA ? right next to CIA headquarters. This followed previous orders dating back to 1996, frustrating efforts to investigate the bin Laden family. [Source: BBC Newsnight, Correspondent Gregg Palast ? Nov 7, 2001].
8. Feb 13, 2001 ? UPI Terrorism Correspondent Richard Sale ? while covering a trial of bin Laden?s Al Q?aeda followers - reports that the National Security Agency has broken bin Laden?s encrypted communications. Even if this indicates that bin Laden changed systems in February it does not mesh with the fact that the government insists that the attacks had been planned for years.
9. May 2001 ? Secretary of State Colin Powell gives $43 million in aid to the Taliban regime, purportedly to assist hungry farmers who are starving since the destruction of their opium crop in January on orders of the Taliban regime. [Source: The Los Angeles Times, May 22, 2001].
10. May, 2001 ? Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage, a career covert operative and former Navy Seal, travels to India on a publicized tour while CIA Director George Tenet makes a quiet visit to Pakistan to meet with Pakistani leader General Pervez Musharraf. Armitage has long and deep Pakistani intelligence connections and he is the recipient of the highest civil decoration awarded by Pakistan. It would be reasonable to assume that while in Islamabad, Tenet, in what was described as ?an unusually long meeting,? also met with his Pakistani counterpart, Lt. General Mahmud Ahmad, head of the ISI. [Source The Indian SAPRA news agency, May 22, 2001.]
11. June 2001 ? German intelligence, the BND, warns the CIA and Israel that Middle Eastern terrorists are ?planning to hijack commercial aircraft to use as weapons to attack important symbols of American and Israeli culture.? [Source: Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, September 14, 2001.]
12. July, 2001 ? Three American officials: Tom Simmons (former U.S. Ambassador to Pakistan), Karl Inderfurth (former Assistant Secretary of State for South Asian affairs) and Lee Coldren (former State Department expert on South Asia), meet with Pakistani and Russian intelligence officers in Berlin and tell them that the U.S. is planning military strikes against Afghanistan in October. A French book released in November, ?Bin Laden - La Verité Interdite,? discloses that Taliban representatives often sat in on the meetings. British papers confirm that the Pakistani ISI relayed the threats to the Taliban. [Source: The Guardian, September 22, 2001; the BBC, September 18, 2001.The Inter Press Service, Nov 16, 2001]
13. Summer, 2001 ? The National Security Council convenes a Dabhol working group as revealed in a series of government e-mails obtained by The Washington Post and the New York Daily News. [Source: The Albion Monitor, Feb. 28, 2002]
14. Summer 2001 - According to a Sept. 26 story in Britain?s The Guardian, correspondent David Leigh reported that, ?U.S. department of defense official, Dr. Jeffrey Starr, visited Tajikistan in January. The Guardian?s Felicity Lawrence established that US Rangers were also training special troops in Kyrgyzstan. There were unconfirmed reports that Tajik and Uzbek special troops were training in Alaska and Montana.?
15. Summer 2001 (est.) ? Pakistani ISI Chief General Ahmad (see above) orders an aide to wire transfer $100,000 to Mohammed Atta, who was according to the FBI, the lead terrorist in the suicide hijackings. Ahmad recently resigned after the transfer was disclosed in India and confirmed by the FBI. [Source: The Times of India, October 11, 2001.]
16. Summer 2001 ? An Iranian man phones U.S. law enforcement to warn of an imminent attack on the World Trade Center in the week of September 9th. German police confirm the calls but state that the U.S. Secret Service would not reveal any further information. [Source: German news agency ?online.de?, September 14, 2001, translation retrieved from online.ie in Ireland.]
17. June 26, 2001 ? The magazine indiareacts.com states that ?India and Iran will ?facilitate? US and Russian plans for ?limited military action? against the Taliban.? The story indicates that the fighting will be done by US and Russian troops with the help of Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. [Source: indiareacts.com, June 26, 2001.]
18. August 2001 ? The FBI arrests an Islamic militant linked to bin Laden in Boston. French intelligence sources confirm that the man is a key member of bin Laden?s network and the FBI learns that he has been taking flying lessons. At the time of his arrest the man is in possession of technical information on Boeing aircraft and flight manuals. [Source: Reuters, September 13.]
19. August 11 or 12 ? US Navy Lt. Delmart ?Mike? Vreeland, jailed in Toronto on U.S. fraud charges and claiming to be an officer in U.S. Naval intelligence, writes details of the pending WTC attacks and seals them in an envelope which he gives to Canadian authorities. [Source: The Toronto Star, Oct. 23, 2001; Toronto Superior Court Records]
20. Summer 2001 ? Russian intelligence notifies the CIA that 25 terrorist pilots have been specifically training for suicide missions. This is reported in the Russian press and news stories are translated for FTW by a retired CIA officer.
21. July 4-14, 2001 ? Osama bin Laden receives treatments for kidney disease at the American hospital in Dubai and meets with a CIA official who returns to CIA headquarters on July 15th. [Source: Le Figaro, October 31st, 2001.]
22. August 2001 ? Russian President Vladimir Putin orders Russian intelligence to warn the U.S. government ?in the strongest possible terms? of imminent attacks on airports and government buildings. [Source: MS-NBC interview with Putin, September 15.]
23. August/September, 2001 ? The Dow Jones Industrial Average drops nearly 900 points in the three weeks prior to the attack. A major stock market crash is imminent.
24. Sept. 3-10, 2001 ? MS-NBC reports on September 16 that a caller to a Cayman Islands radio talk show gave several warnings of an imminent attack on the U.S. by bin Laden in the week prior to 9/11.
25. September 1-10, 2001 ? In an exercise, Operation ?Swift Sword? planned for four years, 23, 000 British troops are steaming toward Oman. Although the 9/11 attacks caused a hiccup in the deployment the massive operation was implemented as planned. At the same time two U.S. carrier battle groups arrive on station in the Gulf of Arabia just off the Pakistani coast. Also at the same time, some 17,000 U.S. troops join more than 23,000 NATO troops in Egypt for Operation ?Bright Star.? All of these forces are in place before the first plane hits the World Trade Center. [Sources: The Guardian, CNN, FOX, The Observer, International Law Professor Francis Boyle, the University of Illinois.]
26. September 7, 2001 ? Florida Governor Jeb Bush signs a two-year emergency executive order (01-261) making new provisions for the Florida National Guard to assist law enforcement and emergency-management personnel in the event of large civil disturbances, disaster or acts of terrorism. [Source: State of Florida web site listing of Governor?s Executive Orders.]
27. September 6-7, 2001 ? 4,744 put options (a speculation that the stock will go down) are purchased on United Air Lines stock as opposed to only 396 call options (speculation that the stock will go up). This is a dramatic and abnormal increase in sales of put options. Many of the UAL puts are purchased through Deutschebank/AB Brown, a firm managed until 1998 by the current Executive Director of the CIA, A.B. ?Buzzy? Krongard. [Source: The Herzliyya International Policy Institute for Counterterrorism, http://www.ict.org.il/, September 21; The New York Times; The Wall Street Journal.]
28. September 10, 2001 - 4,516 put options are purchased on American Airlines as compared to 748 call options. [Source: ICT ? above]
29. September 6-11, 2001 - No other airlines show any similar trading patterns to those experienced by UAL and American. The put option purchases on both airlines were 600% above normal. This at a time when Reuters (September 10) issues a business report stating, ?Airline stocks may be poised to take off.?
30. September 6-10, 2001 ? Highly abnormal levels of put options are purchased in Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, AXA Re(insurance) which owns 25% of American Airlines, and Munich Re. All of these companies are directly impacted by the September 11 attacks. [Source: ICT, above; FTW, Vol. IV, No.7, October 18, 2001, http://www.copvcia.com/members/oct152001.html. ]
31. It has been documented that the CIA, the Israeli Mossad and many other intelligence agencies monitor stock trading in real time using highly advanced programs reported to be descended from Promis software. This is to alert national intelligence services of just such kinds of attacks. Promis was reported, as recently as June, 2001 to be in Osama bin Laden?s possession and, as a result of recent stories by FOX, both the FBI and the Justice Department have confirmed its use for U.S. intelligence gathering through at least this summer. This would confirm that CIA had additional advance warning of imminent attacks. [Sources: The Washington Times, June 15, 2001; FOX News, October 16, 2001; FTW, October 26, 2001, - http://www.copvcia.com/members/magic_carpet.html; FTW, Vol. IV, No.6, Sept. 18, 2001 - http://www.copvcia.com/members/sept1801.html; FTW, Vol. 3, No 7, 9/30/00 - www.copvcia.com/stories/may_2001/052401_promis.html.
32. September 11, 2001 ? Gen Mahmud of the ISI (see above), friend of Mohammed Atta, is visiting Washington on behalf of the Taliban. He is meeting with the Chairmen of the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, Porter Goss (R), FL and Bob Graham (D), Fl [Sources: MS-NBC, Oct. 7, The New York Times, Feb. 17, 2002.]
33. September 11, 2002 ? Employees of Odigo, Inc. in Israel, one of the world?s largest instant messaging companies, with offices in New York, receive threat warnings of an imminent attack on the WTC less than two hours before the first plane hits the WTC. Law enforcement authorities have gone silent about any investigation of this. The Odigo Research and Development offices in Israel are located in the city of Herzliyya, a ritzy suburb of Tel Aviv which is the same location as the Institute for Counter Terrorism which breaks early details of insider trading on 9-11. [Source: CNN?s Daniel Sieberg, 9/28/01; Newsbytes, Brian McWilliams, 9/27/01; Ha?aretz, 9/26/01.].
34. September 11, 2001, For 50 minutes, from 8:15 AM until 9:05 AM, with it widely known within the FAA and the military that four planes have been simultaneously hijacked and taken off course, no one notifies the President of the United States. It is not until 9:30 that any Air Force planes are scrambled to intercept, but by then it is too late. This means that the National Command Authority waited for 75 minutes before scrambling aircraft, even though it was known that four simultaneous hijackings had occurred ? an event that has never happened in history. [Sources: CNN, ABC, MS-NBC, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times.]
35. September 13, 2001 ? China is admitted to the World Trade Organization quickly, after 15 years of unsuccessful attempts. [Source: The New York Times, Sept. 30, 2001.]
36. September 14, 2001 ? Canadian jailers open the sealed envelope from Mike Vreeland in Toronto and see that is describes attacks against the WTC and Pentagon. The U.S. Navy subsequently states that Vreeland was discharged as a seaman in 1986 for unsatisfactory performance and has never worked in intelligence. [Source: The Toronto Star, Oct. 23, 2001; Toronto Superior Court records]
37. September 15, 2001 ? The New York Times reports that Mayo Shattuck III has resigned, effective immediately, as head of the Alex (A.B) Brown unit of Deutschebank.
38. September 29, 2001 ? The San Francisco Chronicle reports that $2.5 million in put options on American Airlines and United Airlines are unclaimed. This is likely the result of the suspension in trading on the NYSE after the attacks which gave the Securities and Exchange Commission time to be waiting when the owners showed up to redeem their put options.
39. October 10, 2001 ? The Pakistani newspaper The Frontier Post reports that U.S. Ambassador Wendy Chamberlain has paid a call on the Pakistani oil minister. A previously abandoned Unocal pipeline from Turkmenistan, across Afghanistan, to the Pakistani coast, for the purpose of selling oil and gas to China, is now back on the table ?in view of recent geopolitical developments.?
40. October 11, 2001 ? The Ashcroft Justice Department takes over all terrorist prosecutions from the U.S. Attorneys office in New York which has had a highly successful track record in prosecuting terrorist cases connected to Osama bin Laden. [Source: The New York Times, Oct. 11, 2002.]
41. Mid October, 2001 ? The Dow Jones Industrial Average, after having suffered a precipitous drop has recovered most of its pre-attack losses. Although still weak, and vulnerable to negative earnings reports, a crash has been averted by a massive infusion of government spending on defense programs, subsidies for ?affected? industries and planned tax cuts for corporations.
42. November 21, 2001 ? The British paper The Independent runs a story headlined, ?Opium Farmers Rejoice at the Defeat of the Taliban.? The story reports that massive opium planting is underway all over the country.
43. November 25, 2001 ? The Observer runs a story headlined ?Victorious Warlords Set To Open the Opium Floodgates.? It states that farmers are being encouraged by warlords allied with the victorious Americans are ?being encouraged to plant ?as much opium as possible.?
44. December 4, 2001 ? Convicted drug lord and opium kingpin Ayub Afridi is recruited by the US government to help establish control in Afghanistan by unifying various Pashtun warlords. The former opium smuggler who was one of the CIA?s leading assets in the war against the Russians is released from prison in order to do this. [Source: The Asia Times Online, 12/4/01].
45. December 25, 2001 ? Newly appointed afghani Prime Minister Hamid Karzai is revealed as being a former paid consultant for Unocal. [Source: Le Monde.]
46. January 3, 2002 ? President Bush appoints Zalamy Khalilzad as a special envoy to Afghanistan. Khalilzad, a former employee of Unocal, also wrote op-eds in the Washington Post in 1997 supporting the Taliban regime. [Source: Pravda, 1/9/02]
47. January 4, 2002 ? Florida drug trafficking explodes after 9-11. In a surge of trafficking reminiscent of the 1980s the diversion of resources away from drug enforcement has opened the floodgates for a new surge of cocaine and heroin from South America. [The Christian Science Monitor, January 4, 2002.
48. January 10, 2002 ? In a call from a speaker phone in open court, attorneys for ?Mike? Vreeland call the Pentagon?s switchboard operator who confirms that Vreeland is indeed a Naval Lieutenant on active duty. She provides an office number and a direct dial phone extension to his office in the Pentagon. [Source: Attorney Rocco Galati; court records Toronto Superior Court.]
49. January 10, 2002 ? Attorney General John Ashcroft recuses himself from the Enron investigation because Enron had been a major campaign donor in his 2000 Senate race. He fails to recuse himself from involvement in two sitting Federal grand juries investigating bribery and corruption charges against ExxonMobil and BP-Amoco who have massive oil interests in Central Asia. Both were major Ashcroft donors in 2000. [Source: CNN, Jan. 10, 2002 ? FTW original investigation, The Elephant in the Living Room, Part I, Apr 4, 2002.]
50. February 9, 2002 ? Pakistani leader General Musharraf and Afghan leader Hamid Karzai announce their agreement to ?cooperate in all spheres of activity? including the proposed Central Asian pipeline. Pakistan will give $10 million to Afghanistan to help pay Afghani government workers. [Source: The Irish Times, 2/9/02]
51. Feb 18, 2002 ? The Financial Times reports that the estimated opium harvest in Afghanistan in the late Spring of 2002 will reach a world record 4500 metric tons.
Now, let?s go back to the October 31 story by Le Figaro ? the one that has Osama bin Laden meeting with a CIA officer in Dubai this June.
The story says that, ?Throughout his stay in the hospital, Osama Bin Laden received visits from many family members [There goes the story that he?s a black sheep!] and Saudi Arabian Emirate personalities of status. During this time the local representative of the CIA was seen by many people taking the elevator and going to bin Laden?s room.
?Several days later the CIA officer bragged to his friends about having visited the Saudi millionaire. From authoritative sources, this CIA agent visited CIA headquarters on July 15th, the day after bin Laden?s departure for Quetta?
?According to various Arab diplomatic sources and French intelligence itself, precise information was communicated to the CIA concerning terrorist attacks aimed at American interests in the world, including its own territory.??
?Extremely bothered, they [American intelligence officers in a meeting with French intelligence officers] requested from their French peers exact details about the Algerian activists [connected to bin Laden through Dubai banking institutions], without explaining the exact nature of their inquiry. When asked the question, ?What do you fear in the coming days?? the Americans responded with incomprehensible silence.??
?On further investigation, the FBI discovered certain plans that had been put together between the CIA and its ?Islamic friends? over the years. The meeting in Dubai is, so it would seem, consistent with ?a certain American policy.??
Even though Le Figaro reported that it had confirmed with hospital staff that bin Laden had been there as reported, stories printed on November 1 contained quotes from hospital staff that these reports were untrue. On November 1, as reported by the Ananova press agency, the CIA flatly denied that any meeting between any CIA personnel and Osama bin Laden at any time.
Mat Sane : Danke Vega ..
Oder hab ich was übersehen?????????
Hab ich nicht eigentlich besseres zu tun, als mich über dieses Forum aufzuregen????????
Kann's mir jemand erklären????
Mat Sane : @Sahne
2. Bezüglich "Werbung" lies dir doch mal mein erstes Thread hier durch oder zumindest an: Klick!
3. Als Webmaster von gagatralala erlebe ich täglich Dinge, die mir die Säfte in die Augen treiben und mich mittlerweile sogar soweit gebracht haben, dass wir unsere Seite unter Umständen demnächst einstellen. Mal sehen. Wir sind schließlich keine Webdesigner, Grafiker oder Texter für jedermann.
4. Ich bin es leid, regelmäßig immer die gleichen Dinge zu predigen, nur weil somancher zu faul? ist, gewisse Infos auf unserer Page zu lesen und sich daran zu halten.
5. Entschuldige, aber wir sind ziemliche wenn auch authodidaktische Helden was das SPAMFREIE Positionieren unserer Page in Suchmaschinen anbelangt, eine wahre Seltenheit. Zudem scheinen die Leute auf unsere Inhalte zu fliegen, weiß der Geier wieso. Zu Kriegszeiten hatten wir soviele Besucher, dass wir davon liebend gerne ein paar Tausend abgegeben hätten, unser Traffic ist astronomisch, die Spam-Zeilen in unseren Logs dito. Werbung haben wir NICHT nötig, wozu auch, wir verdienen kein Geld, nein wir zahlen nur. Das ist auch ok, denn das wollen wir so.
Aber komm, blablabla, entweder man weiß was sich gehört oder eben nicht.
btw: wir hassen dieses verschissene Logo auf unseren Bildern, aber die meisten schneiden's ja eh raus, bevor sie damit ihre Beepworld-Page schmücken.
Der Artikel im ersten Post oben hat mich ne ganze Weile Zeit gekostet, die Daten der Amis-Supra-Ärsche haben wir von Hand aus dem Spiegel abgetippt, zur Quelle verlinkt, alles andere habe ICH PERSÖNLICH geschrieben. Bis auf's letzte Wort! Nicht Vega und auch nicht sonstwer!
Ach, ich liebe Theater, ich könnt's den ganzen so treiben, ehrlich!!!
Werde jetzt raus weinen gehen, über meine eigene Blödheit und wer will darf mich gerne dafür beschimpfen, nur zu!
vega2000 : @Mat Sane
P.S. Wenn hier Bilder von euch reingestellt werden, kann ich die über "Eigenschaften" zuordnen;-))
1 Nutzer wurde vom Verfasser von der Diskussion ausgeschlossen: Laufpass.com