Seite 1 von 1
neuester Beitrag: 01.11.05 14:26
eröffnet am: 01.11.05 12:59 von: sportsstar Anzahl Beiträge: 14
neuester Beitrag: 01.11.05 14:26 von: Nolte Leser gesamt: 812
davon Heute: 1
bewertet mit 3 Sternen

01.11.05 12:59

31026 Postings, 6858 Tage sportsstarDiese Wichser würde ich gerne in die Finger

bekommen! Was sind denn das für Assoziale ??

Sorry für die Ausdrücke, aber die Einsender dieses Videos gehören ebenso mit ihrem Deck verdroschen !!

Fuck them !!

http://massdestraction.com/1352-Skater_abuses_dog.html

Kann man gerne löschen wg der Ausdrücke, aber hier ist kein Wort unangemessen!

01.11.05 13:04

8001 Postings, 5438 Tage KTM 950So unrecht hast de da nicht Sporti,

muss dir mal die Reaktionen durchlesen, wenn die seine Adresse hätten, würde der gelyncht.

http://massdestraction.com/comments.php?id=1352  

01.11.05 13:06

13451 Postings, 7226 Tage daxbunnyich würde euch helfen!! Adresse her und den/die

Typen mit dem selben Skateboard verdreschen. Ich würde das Teil an ihm splittrig schlagen, solche Vollidioten!!
Her mit der IP-Adresse und den Typen ausfindig gemacht.

Grrr DB  

01.11.05 13:08

1024 Postings, 6032 Tage skyline2004den würd ich das board

in den arsch reinprügeln.  

01.11.05 13:08

2692 Postings, 5630 Tage nichtsder hammer, sportsstar,

hab selber nen hund. diese wichser gehören selbst ins tierheim.

01.11.05 13:09

13451 Postings, 7226 Tage daxbunnyReaktionen:

laughing :( I hope somebody will you two smash a board too in your faces
pet-abuse[dot]com/cases/2820/ Submitted by: NOGR_D at 01.11.05 02:29
this guy is an idiot how about letting me hit you, you cocksucker! Submitted by: FERNANDO at 01.11.05 02:37
You're a real pig to post that video. Its not funny or cool. Submitted by: SKATER HATER at 01.11.05 02:58
this dude should be beat to death with his Skatebored and as he take his last breath have it stuffed up his ass what a dick he's lucky I didn't see him do that and the ass with the camras a pussy Submitted by: SKATERS SHOULD DIE at 01.11.05 04:11
THIS GUY IS A FUCKEN DICKHEAD I HOPE THE DOG RIPS HIM TO SHREDS WAT A DICKHEAD, I FELT LIKE PUNCHING THE SCREEN WHEN I SAW THAT Submitted by: ANONYMOUS at 01.11.05 04:22
we do the fucking losers at this site post shit like this . Submitted by: DCORD at 01.11.05 04:30
I can only wish I was there to beat the shit out of these assholes to get my revenge BEFORE I call the cops. If the person who produced and submitted this clip had the balls to come forward, at least these fuckers will pay. As for the owner of this web site: Yu are a mother fucking no good piece of rotton shit who deserves to die in hell for submitting this online rather than submitting this clip to the police. FUCK YOU you fuckin pig rotton shithead. And if the owner of this web site is a female, you are beyond a slut, whore, loser who will never succeed in life wether you are the owners girlfriend, wife or third cousin. In fact, the more I think of it, I'm going to notify the FBI web site fraud unit, track you bastards (and bitches) down and find out where you received that clip. Fuck you and I hope "Bruno" in your jail cell will become your every lasting bitch. Submitted by: CHRIS at 01.11.05 05:06
Comment # 7 said it all. That clip is just fucking wrong. WTF!! Submitted by: DAVE IN NY at 01.11.05 05:22
dude. dont post this shit, its uncool. those guys are gonna rot in hell. better yet, ill fucking burn them and then piss on their ashes.. fucking guy deserves to die a slow fucking painful death Submitted by: ANON at 01.11.05 05:37
that was fucking disgusting...worst video ever Submitted by: ANONYMOUS at 01.11.05 05:37
Whoever posted this video should be shot. Take this piece of crap off the site. Submitted by: ANONYMOUS at 01.11.05 05:38
assholes!! Submitted by: BRAD at 01.11.05 05:56
What you should have done instead of posting something like this on the internet is turned it over to the Humane Society or Animal Creuilty division of your police department. I used to have your website as a favorite........... not anymore. not after that. Submitted by: ANONYMOUS at 01.11.05 05:57
im the guy who video taped this Submitted by: TJ at 01.11.05 06:02
If i were to see that i would of took my 290lbs of muscle and beat the that pussy skater cunt's head right off his little worm coward sholders.: Submitted by: BEAST 77 at 01.11.05 06:13
alright, for all of you doggin on the person for posting the clip...FUCK YOU. What would the Humane Society or Animal Cruelity people do if they saw this. Nothing, that's what. They have nothing to go with to do any justice for these people. And another thing, it's not like his caption for the clip was like "OMG funniest crap ever, dog getting OWNED!" or somethin, cause then it's understandable, but since his caption was more sympathetic for the dog, how about you guys stfu, get a life instead of trying to find a easy target to yell at, and just hope those dumb fucks live in your area so you can stop them. Amen. Submitted by: RANDOMNESS at 01.11.05 06:43
I like the fact how it got so quiet here all the sudden. Big talkers, but can't argue a good point. I'm sorry, but from all the things i've seen here, you guys aren't any better than the kids hittin the dog. how, well, just like them, yall would rather attack somebody that was harmless and try to demoralize and disrespect someone. if this is a little harsh, well, it's been a bad day so i needed to vent... Submitted by: RANDOMNESS at 01.11.05 07:17
That was the worst thing ever.....I wish i was there to fucking stick up for that dog. I would of fucking killed them. I hope something bad happens to them....... Submitted by: FUCK SKATERS... at 01.11.05 07:40
Yeah,whoever hit that dog.. come hit me motherfucker. Ill make sure u get your best shot first then ill take my shot. Im sure youll regret it. Fucking lame. What did the dog do to you?? Skater fag. Fuck your street skating shit. It sucks and youll never amount to Tony hawk or pro statis. White trash bitch Submitted by: FUCK SKATERS at 01.11.05 07:51
FUCKING BASTARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THEY FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Submitted by: ANONYMOUS at 01.11.05 08:05
oputyopovuç'" u'éçiv'"éç_ _r'àçén ioàziozozuri au'rjjsi,;xco^pz kefkfifre vkrirkkjs Submitted by: ANONYMOUS at 01.11.05 08:50
oputyopovuç'" u'éçiv'"éç_ _r'àçén ioàziozozuri au'rjjsi,;xco^pz kefkfifre vkrirkkjs Submitted by: ANONYMOUS at 01.11.05 08:50
SAME HERE....I EVEN FELT LIKE PUNCHING THE COMPUTER SCREEN FUKING BITCH FUKEN CUT YOUR FUKEN NECK OFF.. HOPE YOU GO TO PRISON AND GET ASSED RAPED FOR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Submitted by: PAULY at 01.11.05 09:03
I can't believe someone would do that to a poor innocent living thing. I am so upset right now just seeing that, I can't even believe that is posted or allowed on here. This was my first time to this website and it is going to be my last. Anyone that would do something like that deserevs to rot in hell. Rest in Dog Piss Mother Fu**er!! God bless the souls of all tortured animals!!!!! Submitted by: ANONYMOUS at 01.11.05 09:19
man, I'd love for you to try that stunt on my dog. I am sure my dog will be more than a match for you and I would love to hear you scream like a girly man which I am sure you definitely are. Submitted by: BEAR at 01.11.05 09:27
What a fucking pussy. Someone track this cocksucker down. Submitted by: SQUIRTY at 01.11.05 09:52
The only reason why he did that is because hes a pussy and he knows that anyone could beat his ass. i wanna hunt him down and knock his head off with a skateboard and then shove it up his ass. stupid fag. Submitted by: FTP at 01.11.05 10:05
The ones who made this video, show yourselves and tell me where we can meet. Even if I have to swim from Holland to America I will be there so I can make a video showing how I break your legs. Posting a video like that is funny.... Motherfuckers.... Submitted by: ROBBERT at 01.11.05 12:50
Fucking Asshole! Submitted by: MARC at 01.11.05 13:33

01.11.05 13:12

31026 Postings, 6858 Tage sportsstarEInfach nur unglaublich

und die Jungs lachen noch!!!

Der würde sein Board schlucken, da kannste sicher sein!

Wie krank muss man sein..so schlechte und üble Drogen gibt´s doch gar nicht!!

Läuft mir eiskalt den Rücken runter wenn ich das sehe..erschreckend.  

01.11.05 13:13

4014 Postings, 6401 Tage Dope4youIst das jetzt deren Hund?

Wenn ja dann die Typen an den Eiern aufhängen. Wenn nein dann die Typen an den Eiern aufhängen und den Besitzer des Hundes auch danneben aufhängen. Wie kann man so einen großen Hund neben einem Getränkeautomaten ohne Maulkorb und Leine lassen? Da wollen evtl. Kinder etwas kaufen, oder auch Erwachsene die vor solchen Hunden angst haben. Diese unverantwortlichen Hundebesitzer die Ihre scheiß Köter ohne Leine in der Öffentlichkeit rum laufen lassen sind ein dermaßen unverantwortliches Pack, überall scheißen die riesen Köter hin und man tritt in die ........

Ups ich schweife vom Thema ab......ja die Jungs gehören natürlich vermöbelt wenn es deren Hund war.  

01.11.05 13:16

31026 Postings, 6858 Tage sportsstar@daxbunny

hatte ich gar nicht gelesen..aber auch da finde ich keine verbale Übertreibung!

@nichts
ich auch..ein Labrador. Aber hier muss man echt kein Hundefreund o.ä. sein.  

01.11.05 13:25

25551 Postings, 6992 Tage Depothalbiererdie sind doch harmlos

was ist mit den typen, die zivilisten bombardieren, würdet ihr die auch an den eiern aufhängen?

oder kriegen die einen orden?  

01.11.05 13:34

5684 Postings, 5622 Tage Nolteich komm mit um den Typen

mal zu zeigen was es heißt Schmerzen zu ertragen!

So ein Idiot, Menschen sind halt die schlimmsten Tiere!

Unglaublich das immer mehr Familien die "Super Nany" oder wie diese Tante heißt benötigen um eine ganz normale Erziehung hinzubekommen.

Traurig zu sehen das Gewalt gegen Tiere anscheinend einigen einen Kick geben.

Wenn der Hund ein Zuhause braucht, würde ich ihn nehmen.

Tut mir in der Seele weh so was zu sehen.

Gruß
leo  

01.11.05 13:39

25551 Postings, 6992 Tage Depothalbiereroder die typen, die noch geld dafür kriegen, daß

sie lebenderindervon hamburch nach libanon karren um sie dann mit 1,2 oder 3 gebrochenen beinen aus dem laster zu treiben, oder lebend an einem bein aufhängen.

diese wichser sind viel schlimmer, weil sie das tagtäglich machen  

01.11.05 13:48

31026 Postings, 6858 Tage sportsstarSorry Depothalbierer

aber militärische Gewalt sollte man hier nicht mit purer Rohheit und jeglichem Bezugsverlust zu "Spaß" (lachen ja noch darüber) verwechseln.

Sind zwei absolut verschieden Themen, die man nicht unter einem Hut diskutieren kann..!

Beide deiner angeführten Aspekte für sich schlimm und menschenverachtend, ohne Frage..aber man kann hier nicht differenzieren und von "schlimm und schlimmer" sprechen, weil eben nicht vergleichbar!  

01.11.05 14:26

5684 Postings, 5622 Tage Nolte@dax - hast Du die IP ?

sag Bescheid wenn du die Adresse hast.

Ich bin dabei!

Gruß
leo  

Antwort einfügen - nach oben