Aurora Cannabis - Kanada & die Legalisierung
Seite 85 von 109
neuester Beitrag: 17.10.19 04:48
|eröffnet am:||29.04.16 09:48 von:||Woodstore||Anzahl Beiträge:||2704|
|neuester Beitrag:||17.10.19 04:48 von:||AnonymusNo.||Leser gesamt:||607172|
|bewertet mit 12 Sternen
body1 : Ich denke auch peltz wird türöffner für US Markt
Nelson Peltz will lead us in the USA.
Mojitos72 : Gewinn?
Dann kann es weiter nach oben gehen...
Sie machen eine super Arbeit und steigern somit ihr Gewinn auch in den nächsten Quartalen !
Was für ein Gewinn? Bislang gab es nur rote Zahlen. Zum nächsten Quartal hat man einen Gewinn versprochen. Etwas versprechen ist immer problematisch!!!
aktienpower : Mojitos72....
Aber durch diese Investitionen spülen danach nachhaltig Geld in die Kasse!!!
Drinbleiben und abwarten lohnt sich !!!
Man weiß nie was kommt !!!
Tja man weiss es nicht ::::::)))))
body1 : Ein Auszug was Aurora alles ist und macht! :-)
1. Aurora Sky ? 800,000 sq. ft. purpose-built greenhouse ? 100,000 kg plus cannabis; $1 billion revenue; on airport property for ease of shipping; 90% licensed to produce and sell will be 100% by end of December
2. Aurora Sun ? 1.2 million sp. ft. purpose built greenhouse 120,000 kg cannabis $1 billion plus revenue under construction fully funded
3. Aurora Nordic ? 51% Aurora 49% Alfred Pedersen & Son 100,000 sq. ft. purpose built greenhouse; summer 2018; 1,000,000 sq. ft. purpose built greenhouse; 120,000 kg of cannabis; $1 billion plus revenue; now growing in Denbmark/Europe under construction fully funded
4. Aurora Mountain - 55,200 sq. ft. purpose built greenhouse
5. Aurora Vie ? 44,000 sq. ft. purpose built greenhouse
6. Lachute Facility - 48,000 purpose built greenhouse 4,500 kg
7. H2 Biopharma ? 100% owner; Sits on 46 acres H2 Biopharma may purchase for $136,000CAD
8. CanniMed ? 7,000 kg of production EU GMP Certified; patients 22,000; patents; Intellectual property?. came with $65 million cash
9. MedReleaf ? Markham 7,000 kg; Bradford 28,000 kg; Exeter 105,000 kg with potential to double in size; came with $256 million in cash; 40,000 patients
10. Peloton Pharmaceuticals ? 100% ownership
11. CanvasRx Holdings ? 100% ownership
12. Pedanios GmbH ? 100% ownership of a GERMAN DISTRIBUTOR; not a deal with distributor like other LPs but ownership of it all
13. Larssen Ltd. ? 100% ownership; involved with 15 cannabis industry clients, 5 in Canada
14. Radient Tech ? 16% ownership on diluted basis
15. Micron Waste ? 6.46% ownership
16. Liquor Stores N.A. ? Now Alcanna; 25% ownership non-diluted basis
- will have 37 stores for Alberta alone planned; more will come as regulations allow
- 5 stores did 1.3 million in sales in first 5 days of legalization
- 3.87% dividend;
17. HempCo Food ? 52% ownership
18. Cann Group Limited ? 22.9% ownership
19. The Green Organic Dutchman TGOD Investment ? 17.62% ownership; can increase to 50%
20. BC Northern Lights Ltd. And Urban Cultivator, Inc. ? 100% ownership
21. Anandia Labs - 100% ownership
22. Capcium ? 19.99% ownership; $10 million private placement
23. CTT Pharmaceutical Holdings Inc.: 9.14% ownership was a private placement US$1 million 5% convertible debenture; converted 9/11/2018; The agreement includes an issuance of warrants enabling to Aurora to increase ownership to 42.5%
24. HotHouse Consulting Inc.: LOI to acquire
25. Malta Greenhouse: First cultivation LOI issue; EU GMP standard facility; size TBA
26. Choom Holdings, Inc.: 8% ownership; $7 million Aurora receive 9,859,155 common shares from Choom's treasury, priced at $0.71 per share
27. Evio Beauty Group Ltd.: Partnership; collaborate to develop a line of co-branded hemp seed oil cosmetic products ("Non-Infused Products") as well as a collection of CBD infused cosmetic products ("Infused Products").
28. Wagner Dimas Inc.: Pre-Rolls; Aurora and Wagner Dimas will form a new Canadian entity to which Wagner Dimas has agreed to assign intellectual property with exclusive rights to Aurora
29. Namaste Technologies, Inc.: BC Northern Lights and Namaste Technologies have signed a Hardware Supply Agreement whereby Namaste will be the first third-party distributor to sell BCNL's premium home cultivation systems and accessories through its online technology platform.
Item 30 is ICC but it has a category of its own ..a trully great deal for Aurora
1. projected 450,000 kg of production;
2. 26,638 medical consumers were registered with ICC Labs as of June 2018;
3. Columbia licenses (50 million people): ICC
4. Labs? Colombian subsidiary a license to cultivate psychoactive cannabis plants for medicinal purposes for domestic and international distribution; 124,000 sq. ft. greenhouse
5. ICC Labs, Inc. owns 25% of in Global Group Kalapa S.L. (?KALAPA?),
6. a private company headquartered in Barcelona Spain with the option to acquire the remaining 75% through the end of 2018.
7. KALAPA is the first pan-European medical consultancy specializing in treatments with cannabinoids
8. as owning 100% of KSK Labs, a producer and manufacturer of products based on CBD
9. with a presale agreement with Spain based VenPharma for an initial 140,000 CBD products with the next order to be 370,000 CBD annually to be sold via 1,300 points of sale;
10. Only Uruguay publicly traded license producer;
11. there is one other but it is a private company;
12. licensed 550 acres for hemp CBD production and export;
13. currently 69 acres of hemp production as of April 2018;
14. GMP certified extraction lab in Uruguay;
15. Domestic cannabis rec market 3.1 million people with two licensed producers
16. ICC has deal to export CBD to Emblem; presale of 10% of ICC's CBD production in 2018
17. Deal with Nuuvera now part of Aphria to export CBDs oils/crystals;
18. ICC subsidiary Tersum S.A., will export 150 kilograms CBD crystal in 2018 to ARA - Avanti Rx Analytics Inc., a subsidiary of Nuuvera Inc.;
19. ICC has deal with CanPharma to export to Germany CBD isolate, oils and other derivatives, as well as various medicinal tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) cannabis products,
20. ICC granted first licence to produce medical Cannabis in Greece
31. Agropro UAB: 100% ownership: Europe's biggest producer, processor and supplier of hemp and Borela UAB: 100% ownership: Hemp processor and distributor for 5.36 million euros, or $6.2 million, in cash; 1,600 hectares under contract that can potentially yield more than 1 million kg of organic hemp with the possibility of adding more than 3,000 hectares across the Baltic Republics and Poland
Currently produces 1,000,000 hemp has land for additional 3,000,000 kg
ITEM 32 ARE THE SUPPLY AGREEMENTS AND WHERE AURORA SELLS PRODUCT
32. Supply Agreements in Canada:
a. Ontario: KG TBD
b. Shoppers Drugmart; Canada?s largest pharmacy retailer
c. Alberta: Aurora to allocate up to 25,000 kg of product for the first 6 months of sales
d. Alberta: via MedReleaf terms not disclosed but possibly 25,000 kg
e. British Columbia: Both Aurora and MedReleaf; terms not announced
f. Quebec: Aurora 5,000 kg; MedReleaf 8,000 kg
g. Emblem: presale of 10% of ICC's CBD production in 2018
h. Nuuvera now Aphria: 150 kilograms CBD crystal in 2018
i. Namaste Tech: TBD
j. Sundial: up to 250,000 grams of CBD crystal per year
k. Alcanna: TBD 37 retail stores in Alberta province to be increased as regulations allow
l. Yukon: TBD
m. Manitoba: TBD
n. Prince Edward Island: TBD
o. Newfoundland: TBD
p. Labrador: TBD
33. International Supply Agreements
a. Germany via ICC Labs: CanPharma GmbH, a licensed importer and wholesaler of narcotics TBD
b. Columbia via ICC Labs: Hlessing Industries presale of 42,000 grams of THC extract, 11,000
grams of CBD extract, 118,000 milliliters of THC oil and 30,000 milliliters of CBD oil
c. Mexico via ICC Labs; presale of 120,000 30 milliliter of CBD oil bottles
d. Brazil via ICC Labs; presale of 180,000 30 milliliter of CBD oil bottles
e. Spain via ICC Labs: 140,000 CBD products with intention next orders is to sell 370,000 CBD
f. Italy: via Pedanios TBD; have shipped previously
g. Germany: via 100% owned Pedanios distribution company; TBD
H. first license to sell Medical in Poland
body1 : Nachfrage von großen Jungs
Surprise! Billionaires are buying Aurora Cannabis
Although much of the focus following the release of 13Fs was on big-name money managers buying into the FAANG stocks -- Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, and Alphabet, which was previously known as "Google," thus the "G" -- in the first quarter, there was another interesting storyline. Namely, that the most popular marijuana stock among investors, Aurora Cannabis (NYSE:ACB), found its way onto Wall Street's buy list.
Patt1003 : Geduld wird belohnt
Schön für die Trader, nicht wahr Mojitos? ;-)
Aktuell befinden wir uns in einer Flaggenformation, was mittelfristig deutlich bullish zu werten ist.
Die Unterstützung im Bereich 7,30/7,00? kann durchaus noch einmal angelaufen werden. Ob sich hier ein möglicher Doppelboden bildet, oder ob es sogar noch kurzfristig bis auf den EMA200 bei 6,70/6,80 zurück geht, bleibt abzuwarten.
Auf der Oberseite gilt, wird das letzte lokale Hoch bei ~8,10? nachhaltig überschritten und springt der Kurs aus der Flagge, dann wäre ein dynamischer Anstieg bis 9,10 und darüber bis 10,10? und 11,10? wahrscheinlich.
Nur meine Meinung, keine Handelsempfehlung
body1 : CBD Produkte mit Kampfansage ;-)
Aurora Cannabis and UFC® Join Forces to Advance CBD Research, Education, and Product Development
Multi-Year Global Partnership will Advance Science on Athlete Health and Wellness
NYSE: ACB TSX:ACB
EDMONTON , May 21, 2019 /CNW/ - Aurora Cannabis Inc. ("Aurora" or the "Company") (ACB) (ACB), the Canadian company defining the future of cannabis worldwide, and UFC ® , the world's premier mixed martial arts organization, are excited to announce an exclusive, multi-year, multi-million dollar, global partnership that is expected to significantly advance further clinical research on the relationship between 100% hemp derived Cannabidiol (CBD) products and athlete wellness and recovery, with a view to accelerating CBD product development and education.
"Since the day we opened the Performance Institute, our primary goal was to offer UFC athletes the best possible training, nutrition, and recovery services," said UFC President Dana White . "This partnership with Aurora is an extension of that goal, and we're looking forward to collaborating with Aurora to find new ways to improve the health and safety of athletes who compete in UFC."
Terry Booth , CEO of Aurora added, "This global partnership places focus squarely on the health and well-being of UFC's talented and highly trained athletes. The Aurora-UFC research partnership creates a global platform to launch targeted educational and awareness campaigns, while creating numerous opportunities to accelerate our global CBD business."
body1 : Weitere Zusammenarbeit
Australis Capital Acquires High Profile Brands and Related Assets From Green Therapeutics, a Nevada Based Cannabis Cultivation and Production Company
Gonzodererste : witzig ist
2 Nutzer wurden vom Verfasser von der Diskussion ausgeschlossen: Hildegard von Bingen, Benjamin72