APHRODITE GOLD 1Mio Oz Gold für unter 10 MioA$
DasMünz : APHRODITE GOLD 1Mio Oz Gold für unter 10 MioA$
PFS soll in 2012 gemacht werden- bei 3,19 g/t Gold dürfte die nicht schlecht ausfallen
-Assuming the Scoping Study recommends proceeding, the Company will then commission the
preparation of a detailed Production Feasibility Study to be completed in 2012.
Im Vergleich zum Fast-Nachbar EXG sehr günstig bewertet
Excellent Gold Intersections From Alpha Lode
Exploration Update | Drilling Report
EXCELLENT GOLD INTERSECTIONS FROM ALPHA LODE
APHRODITE GOLD PROJECT
* Results received from further RC drilling on Alpha Lode Significant gold intersections include: 20m @ 3.57g/t from 215m +10m @4.09g/t from 164m - APR1231 47m @ 2.34g/t from 131m +23m @1.87g/t from 90m - APR1229 16m @ 4.20g/t from 140m +7m @3.81g/t from 87m - APR1233 9m @ 5.13g/t from 108m + 19m @2.09g/t from 73m + 8m @ 3.69g/t from 130m ? APR1236 All holes reported multiple zones of gold mineralisation. Drill results from Phi Lode expected soon.
Aphrodite Gold Ltd (ASX: AQQ) is pleased to announce further excellent results from its RC drill program at the Aphrodite Gold Project near Kalgoorlie, Western Australia.
Assay results have been received from the last eight holes (1,850.5 metres) of resource infill drilling completed on the Alpha Lode in 2011. A total of 35 holes for 8,079.5 metres has been drilled on this lode during the year. Results from further RC drilling on the Phi Lode located approximately 200 metres to the west, are expected shortly.
The latest drilling on the Alpha Lode has been to a maximum vertical depth of around 250
metres with significant gold intersections reported including:
* 20 metres @ 3.57g/t from 215m
plus 10m @ 4.09g/t from 164m
plus 13m @ 1.41 g/t from 182m
plus 7m @ 1.17 g/t from 75m ? Hole APR1231.
* 47 metres @ 2.34g/t from 131m
plus 23m @ 1.87g/t from 90m ? Hole APR1229.
* 16 metres @ 4.20g/t from 140m
plus 7m @ 3.81g/t from 87m
plus 2m @ 5.45g/t from 78m ? Hole APR1233.
* 9 metres @ 5.13g/t from 108m
plus 8m @ 3.69g/t from 130m
plus 19m @ 2.09g/t from 73m
plus 20m @ 1.47g/t from 196m ? Hole APR1236.
* 28 metres @ 1.60g/t from 78m
plus 1m @ 7.79g/t from 190m ? Hole APR1235.
* 13 metres @ 3.45g/t from 90m
plus 3m @ 3.87g/t from 174m
plus 2m @ 5.00g/t from 153m
plus 17m @ 1.05g/t from 235m? Hole APR1230
Results from this program will be incorporated into the company?s database for estimation
of a revised resource estimate following receipt of results from the last phase of drilling
recently completed on the Phi Lode.
The table below lists all intervals greater than 0.5g/t gold. Assaying was conducted on 1 metre sample intervals with gold assayed by the Fire Assay 50 gram method with an AAS finish.
Exploration and Development Director